Tuesday, March 13, 2007

THE DAY A PART OF ME DIED


Because it was my rest day yesterday, I was around the house fixing (or destroying, in my wife's point of view) a few things. I was working on our window screen and the whole window frame fell on my left big toe. I actually took a picture of my toe to upload it but my wife pleaded for me not to because it may ruin your every meal's appetite. That's why I ended up having a tombstone image on this blog.

The whole day yesterday, my whole body was affected by this one toe hurting. I couldn't walk properly nor could I drive well. I think about how important every member of the team is in ministry or in any organization for that matter. When one part suffers, everyone suffers. But when one rejoices, everyone rejoices as well.

To all the teachers who work so hard week after week in kids ministry, my hats off to you guys.

May my toe nail rest in peace.

...so that there should be no division in the body, but that its parts should have equal concern for each other. If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it. (1 Cor. 12:25-27)

No comments: