Thursday, February 05, 2009

YOU'LL NEVER KNOW


I was playing basketball with my 5 year old son, Ryan this morning. After baseball season, he's now into basketball. I enjoyed baseball season because I've always wanted to coach my son's baseball team. I had this dream way before I became a dad. Pretty shallow dream, I know, but what the heck.

As I was playing with Ryan, he said, "Dad, I love playing basketball in the morning because it reminds me of Tagaytay."

I thought about it for a moment and asked him what about Tagaytay?

He said that it reminded him of times we would play together and how fun it was.

It's really the little things, that make the little difference that eventually makes the big difference. Spending time with them is like sowing seeds. You'll really never know which ones will get lodged in their long time memory and make a difference.

So... just keep sowing good memories.

No comments: